Nutrition facts: 155 calories, 2g fat, 28g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 7g protein
- Makes: 2 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 28
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, optional
- Combine all of the banana, kiwi, yogurt, ice, and syrup in a blender and whir together until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 155 cal., 2 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 28 g carb. (3 g fiber), 7 g pro.